Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a brand new year at school

There is something so wonderful about starting a new school year. Everything has a new glow. Everyone is looking forward to a fresh start. My first day back I had two young gentlemen run up to me, throw there arms around me and state, with grins on their faces, "long time no see". The excitement of the start of a new year is electric. So I say, "Welcome school year 2009/2010". I am looking forward to a year filled with new possibilities. Our Artsonia web gallery is nearly ready for it's first post and my 3rd, 4th & 5th graders are busy creating their first ATC's (Art Trading Cards) and looking forward to an exchange with a school in Monroe, North Carolina. I am also looking forward to trying out some new projects that I have found thanks to my friends at art ed 2.0. Hopefully I will be able to maintain this new enthusiasm long after my art room floors have lost their shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment